Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 109

Thread: There's Something Really Wonderful About Cherie_The Music Video

  1. #61
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ha- Gus you always said you loved my twisted sense of humor, now I see why! LOL [img]wink.gif[/img] I saw the last link you put up of the unfriendlies, but I think this one will have to make an appearence somewhere's in the video! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I was counting on your sense of humor on that one Sparkle
    and you came thru <font color=red>with flying</font> <font color=blue>colors!!!</font>
    Thanks alot oh twisted one! LOL!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #63
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Good one Sparkle~ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus, I too have seen both of them and I have always loved your sense of humor. I admit I'm laugh my bootie off and the butter beans!! I haven't stop laughing...A sense of humor is good for the soul.... I agree with Sparklelynx you have to add this to the video and maybe the french song too!!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    LOL Good Night! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

    Team cat1

  5. #65
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Folks,
    <font color=purple>Thanks for supporting the comedy cause</font>.....'cause I love to laugh!
    Maybe we could show an alternate opening scene on the director's cut which could be released on the one year anniversary of the release of our music video and it could include outtakes and bloopers as well! By then the world should be hungry for more so we might as well plan for it as we go! LOL!
    Maybe the unfriendly stick figures should have their own verse to sing?
    I'm putting my thinking cap on even as we speak!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 07, 2002 10:17 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  6. #66
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Yeah the stickfigures could have the voice of PePe Le Pew!! HA HA!
    Get this everyone- I took one of my little figures to my work to show a friend. A bunch of people around the office saw it. it was my little prop for CHERIE's figure. I am now taking all KINDS of orders to make more. I was really shocked. I was just having fun and joking around now people really want to buy them!!! THIS SHOULD BE GREAT NEWS FOR THE BOARD.
    Tomorrow I'm spending alot of time working on our stuff for sure!
    I'm not bragging or anything here. It's just a special feeling when someone really likes your artwork...I'm just really happy. I'm going to find a way to set up a web-site or something so everyone can see. Be patient with me tho! This all takes time! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sparkle, you are so sweet.

  8. #68
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can't wait to be able to say I knew you when Sparkle!
    I love your Sparkle Figurines. Always have! Always will! And I have only seen them with my minds eye. Just think of how incredibly wonderful I'll think they are when I lay my real baby browns on 'em!
    The next project could be your 'Rock Girl' line!
    CCCC ccould just be the beginning. Other possibilities are too numerous to mention but Joan Jett for sure! It's a <font color=blue>GOLDEN EGG</font> just waiting to hatch!
    Congrats for all the NEW interest in your art Sparklelynx! Your special feeling of happiness makes me happy too!
    I don't mind the stick-figures having french accents BTW but only a "friendly" one should sound like Pepe. IMO!
    I may be SCENTIMENTAL but I always liked that little stinker!
    Thanks for sharing Sparklelynx [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 09, 2002 06:13 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  9. #69
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For the unfriendly voices of the Stickfigures...have the voices of Marilyn Manson and Metallica singing those verses. HA! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Very dark gravely voices with french accents would be great Sparklelynx!
    How about this: as the unfriendly stickfigures march toward battle there are many FRIENDLT stickfigures there protesting the unprovoked attack on our claymation wagon train. They could be carrying signs like:
    <font color=blue>Give Peace A CChance
    CCan't We All Just Get Along
    We Love CCCC</font>
    One of them (with Pepe Le Pew voice) shouts toward the camera
    "don't blame me Mon Cherie" [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic